Tech Partner // vLex
vLex, in partnership with Compass / vLex Canada, is making available 100 instances of its cloud-based Artificial Intelligence platform designed to address the unique challenges of creating custom legal knowledge & analytics solutions. This enterprise offering will be scaled to hackathon levels and participating teams of the Global Legal Hackathon get access to:
- A private installation of Iceberg with the [Data Modeling], [Workspaces] and [Imports modules].
- A collection of pre-loaded data (30,000+ cases from a major federal court)
- Space to add up to 10,000 of your own documents
- Flexibility to create multiple sandbox workspaces
- Pre-trained machine learning models for Recommendations, Document Classification, Entity Extraction, Citation Discovery (vCite) and Keyphrase Extraction
- A ready to use connection to IBM's Watson Natural Language Understanding model for enhanced machine learning services (requires free sign-up to Watson)
For teams that want to continue to refine their idea beyond the hackathon, we will work with teams to arrange 6-month no-charge access and support.
F“Full details on Iceberg capabilities are available at https://iceberg.readme.io.
Registration is now open.
Please direct any questions to Colin Lachance at [email protected]
Links and passwords to registered teams will be provided on February 22.
Technology and content sponsors that would like to pre-configure ready to use connections to Iceberg should contact [email protected] by February 16.